Monday, June 21, 2010

Manchester United (Man Utd)



Hi, you dont need to be told by any one else but me that I strongly support Manchester United with all my heart my soul and body till death does me apart. It comes first to any other thing in this world. What a conservative support ...!!!

HOW I BECAME a MAN UTD SUPPORTER

It was in 1999 while in my First Year at Makerere University Kampala when my uncle I was staying with bought a huge TV Screen (SHARP). In the box, there was also 2 T-Shirts written SHARP and a badge for Mancherster United. I was given one shirt and the other to my cousin brother. I just took the shirt for wearing but I didnt mind what was written on it.

One Time on a Monday at MUK with my T-Shirt, a friend said to me, Oooh..! Kumbe you also support Manchseter United, became so excited and he asked me whether I had watched yesterday's match (Sunday) between Machester United and Everton [I believe Man Utd had won]. I just said YES.... bra bra braa....

From that time I decided to dig deeper to understand more about Man Utd, I started watching games, eventually with the influnce of other Man Utd fans, I started hating Arsenal FC. And from that time, I have become a full supporter for Man Utd and I dont miss watching games unless am sick or when the match is not televised. Thanks to our time zone where the matches are broad casted to our normal time not requiring some one to wake up to watch the match at 4:00pm. I thank God for this arrangement.

Big ups to all Man Utd funs out there! Ja bless U..

No comments:

Post a Comment