Monday, April 12, 2010

It was Exciting to meet an Old Friend



After a period of 10 years after MUK (Campus) without meeting, not even talking to each other nor sending emails because of lack of contacts! Kamusiime Winnie! I found her on facebook, Thanks to the mighty FACEBOOK. I exchanged a phone and on 11th April 2010 at 4:10PM she called me. It was exciting and now she stays in UK. I was the happiest the whole day to meet my old friend at campus on phone and shared some bits of our old days at campus. Whereever she is, I thank her for that and ask her to keep in touch. The world is so small, WHAT GOES AROUND WILL ALWAYS COME AROUND. I have finally got her photos, thanks to the Mighty Facebook. I have attached them to this page though without her permision, I hope she doesnt feel bad about it. You guys reading this, am sure you must be mesemerized by her beauty, if not all of you, you must be pocketing as well...Hmmn MEN... Watch this space ...

No comments:

Post a Comment